Homecoming is in a couple days, but I'm not going with anyone... Any advice on getting a guy to at least go with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you would like a guy to go with you and your having some trouble, I'd suggest someone that's been your friend for some time and you're close to. That's what my friend did and that's what she plans for prom as well, she says she may go alone or spend time with one of her closeclose guy friends for the day. sometimes it's better not to over think things, a friend is never a bad idea!

Most Helpful Girl

• Homecoming is way more fun without one though! Just go with your girls and dance with the guys there

What Guys Said 4

• Go alone. What's so bad about it? Just go have fun, it's what really matters, you will have all year to meet new guys.
    But, if you really need a guy, just go up to cute guy and ask him, I'm sure there are plenty of guys that have no partner.

• You don't need a boy but if you want one take a shot at a nice single guy

• school dances suck tbh

• Run naked through the halls lol jk

What Girls Said 0