Would you be offended if your SO wouldn't hold your hand in public?

• yes
  • a bit
  • nope
  • not a fan of PDA myself
  • oranges!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dammit. I wanted to vote oranges...

No, i do not, but it would feel great if she grabbed mine in any place withouth having shame :)

Most Helpful Girl

• HOLD MY HAND, DAMMIT! And we will swing them and giggle like school children. That's final! *humph!*

What Guys Said 17

• If she ain't doing it, I'm getting my boys and we are gonna sing The Beatles's I wanna hold your hands on her front lawn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipADNlW7yBM

• Yes, I would be a bit offended by it but I would also be thinking maybe nothing is meant by it and they are just the sort of person that is not into any form of public affection.

• Yes, for sure it would make me upset if i had a girlfriend who didn't want hold my hand in public , i love holding hands and being affectionate i love romance itself , i find it very romantic and if there is elderly couples who hold hands i find very cute.

• It'd bother me a lot.

I just love holding her hand and having that cute little contact with her. :) It's so sweet and innocent.

• I'm big on PDA because I could give 2 fucks about what others think about how I got about showing my affection to my girl. I would be like uhh WTF?

• I would handcuff my wrist to hers if she has a problem with it.

Nah, I would feel a little bummed out about it, but I would make due without.

• No, I'm not a fan of PDA
    If she wants to it's fine but I won't hold it against her if she doesn't.

But I'd prefer that she sign this Beatles song first
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_DSGwqync

• I very much would be offended. I am very much a PDA person.

• Girlfriend never grabs my hand/arm, I always have to do it and tbh it is annoying. All it tells me is either I don't care enough to think about doing it or I care about what strangers think. Both are ridiculous

• Offended no, hurt yes lol.

• I wouldn't give a shit I like my space.

• Girl i was dating was ok with holding handing, but no other PDA, kinda annoyed me as i wanan so a girl my affection (not gonna make out or anything but still)

• Id be sad 😨

• SO?

Anyone explain this to me?

• I would only mind in the teensiest winieest bit.

• Yes I would be offended.

• um... please explain the oranges thing if you'd be so kind?

What Girls Said 15

• Meh, sometimes my boyfriend doesn't want to hold my hand (maybe in the summer or something if it's hot and he knows someone's hands are gonna get really sweaty :P or depending on what kind of environment we're in, e. g. formal or informal) and that doesn't really bother me. Maybe a little disappointing but not a big deal. If this was a flat out refusal to ever hold my hand in public, then I'd be upset.

• I'm not a fan of PDA but yeah, sometimes it's nice for him to hold my hand, put his arm around my waist or at least the occasional kiss on the cheek. Sort of showing that I'm his when we're out and about. :)

• I have enough to worry about with thinking about what my hands have touched let alone what someone else's hands. Hand holding is for at home in a controlled and safe environment.

• Yes. I would be like wtf. I don't understand how that's something that he wouldn't wanna do.

• Yes I would. And he would know it.

• Not offended, but I'd be hurt.

I don't hold hands and stuff, but if I ever tried to hold his hand in public, and he moves his hand away I'd be upset

• Yeah i would. I dont like pda either but holding hands is cute.

• That happens sometimes to us and it hurts a bit but I totally understand because I'm with a girl and we live in a shitty country so sometimes she/I/we avoid PDA, depending on where in the city we are.

• A bit but I'm not going to tell him off at home for not holding my hand. I'm not fussed

• i don't even really consider hand-holding PDA tho. I don't like when people make out in public, but for gods sake, hold my damn hand

• Yes, but at the same time I can't hold his hand in public now... So I don't have that right.

• 0|0
  • I'd be a little hurt.

• It'd throw me off a bit.

• Yes. I would be thinking he doesn't want me or is ashamed to be with me :(