What should I do?

Okay, so, this girl I've known for a while likes me and I agreed to hang out with her. The thing is, no matter how much I try to force myself to like her back... I just... don't. Thing is, I at least want to experience what it's like having a girl, getting a kiss and all that shit, not to mention I go to an all boy's school, she goes to an all girl's school, and having her around gives me a means to meet other girls. The thing is, I, now that I have the chance I wanted, I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to manipulate her like that, I feel guilty. I don't know why, but, every time I have a chance to manipulate some girl to suit my goal, I always feel a wave of guilt and back out. What should I do? Should I try dating her?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't date her just to date her, date her because you like her. If you don't like her, then its not meant to be