2 1/2 Year realationship gone..he's now dating someone else?

Me and this guy dated for 2 1/2 years. We were each others first love. We were having trouble at the end and even I can admit it.. but we were insanely close. I was the only person in the world he has ever talked to about his dead mom, and he would cry all the time when I would talk about breaking up. we were having a little trouble right before thanksgiving but he still brought me to another state to celebrate it with his family...then he dumps me a week later. the same day we break up he drunkenly hooks up with this girl. right after their hookup he acts like nothing happened. he flirted with me all the time at school, when I wouldn't talk to him he would say "fine then don't talk to me".. then two weeks later he's dating her. I really want to get over him I just don't understand why he turned into such a douche bag. When I saw him for the first time since his new relationship with his friends at McDonald's yesterday he made them leave then my friend texted one of his friends "you guys are pussies" and then they came back 10 minutes later..the whole time they were there he was trying not to look at me and he didn't speak at all. when I left we made eye contact..idk how to explain it but there was something..he looked so sad. and even when I was in the car with my friends driving away I could still see him looking at me.

I'm kind of just venting because this is just bullsh*t and I actually want to get over this its just the stuff he does makes it so hard.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry, I know what it's like to lose your first love and it just hurts so bad! it's good that you're venting. Yes, he had had some problems in life and he is acting out to see what else is out there, hence the new Gf. He is experimenting with life, and there's nothing you can really do because he needs to figure things out for himself. Sorry he is acting out in such a way, but when people are deperate and confused their violitial and can do just about anything. The best thing you can do is get on with your life, if it's ment to be he'll come back to you. Try something new, try a karate class, try knitting, try traveling anything that will get your mind off of him. Get rid of or hide everything that reminds you of that relationship. Watch a few sad movies and let yourself cry but then try to move on and forget him incase he decides he doesn't want to come back. I hope this helped you.

• When I saw him for the first time since his new relationship with his friends at McDonald's yesterday he made them leave then my friend texted one of his friends "you guys are pussies" and then they came back 10 minutes later..the whole time they were there he was trying not to look at me and he didn't speak at all. when I left we made eye contact..idk how to explain it but there was something..he looked so sad. and even when I was in the car with my friends driving away I could still see him looking at me.

That's what ever girl says I've done it too, don't read into things if he wants you he'll come back