When the guy your dating confides in you, good sign?

So I've been dating a guy for nearly 2 weeks now & last night he confided in me a little! He told me he didn't want to talk about something's at the moment but pretty much said he would in time. He did open up to me about his grandad who died & how he regretted some of his mistakes in the past. It threw me as I didn't think he'd open up so early on.

I tried to to be there for him & show that he's a great guy etc. does this mean he's starting to trusts me? Is this a good sign of things moving forward?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. When someone confides in you it is never good.

Of course it is good, but dont read too much into it. Just take it slowly. He will share when ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• good sign!

What Guys Said 2

• Things happening that quickly are often a sign of someone who is desperate or needy.

• Well, I would think you'd be the only girl he'll do that with. Why would he do that with girl "friends"

What Girls Said 0