Any android app that will send me push notification on my homescreen when a facebook friend (my gf) likes something or comments on something?

She usually doesn't like anything on fb, not even my pics. But recently I see her liking this new guy's pics, even old pics from 2-3 years ago. She met him a few days ago in class. She said they're just friends but I suspect otherwise. I need a stalking app to find out the truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not that I know of...

Why do you want to know everything your girlfriend does?

• She usually doesn't like anything on fb, not even my pics. But recently I see her liking this new guy's pics, even old pics from 2-3 years ago. She met him a few days ago in class. She said they're just friends but I suspect otherwise. I need a stalking app to find out the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, no such app that I heard of. Maybe you can try looking around in Chrome extensions? Worse case scenario is just stay online all the time on your computer and see your friend's activities on the sidebar :/

• I do jobs :( I can't be online all the time, that's the problem! :/

• I understand that you're concerned about her. How about just going up to her and ask? Make a casual comment like "Oh new guy in class? Is he cute or hot". If you love her, trust her enough and respect her privacy. It will take your relationship a long way :) That's kind of like my experience too, so you can trust me on that

• Dude you sound really insecure. If you feel you can't trust her you don't need to be together. People need to realize just bc you're in a relationship doesn't mean you cut off the opposite sex. So what she made a friend? you're on a path to becoming very controlling I can see it.

• The type of person she is, she will never tell me if she wants to break up with me for someone else. She will gradually start to avoid me. So for my own sake, I need to find the truth, and if she doesn't feel the same way I do, I need to break up with her. I don't want either of us to waste our time & emotions if it's not mutual.

• That sounds really stalkerish

What Guys Said 0