Are Indian/South Asian men the least desired on earth?

I think most Whites, Hispanic, Black, Asian girls all generally prefer guys of other races than indian guys even Indian girls are going with White/Black/Hispanic and even Asian guys so I don't know what's left for us and with competition from White and Black guys it looks like were gonna be seeing a lot of single brown guys in the future

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's hot he's hot
    If he's not he's not

Thats about it.

• well this skinny dark skinned one and my fat short dark skinned cousin gotta just be prepared to be single its normal tho cuz I don't know life when not being single

• @myusernamerules tarty to the party, keep your cheap whine.

• Yup. Nothing to reply back with. Either that or "don't have time to argue" or some shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all in your head, also there are some negative stereotypes against Indians, so once a girl sees that they does not apply to you, they'll be into you. But there are lot of dumb uneducated Indian dudes who just try to chat up with random girls with their incomprehensible English (thanks to the Internet boom in India, every tom dick and harry can do that now), those scums have definitely given a bad name to Indian dudes... but if a girl doesn't want to be with you because of your nationality probably you're better off without her.

What Girls Said 2

• thats an interesting thought

• According to a study, yes.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, a work buddy of mine, short skinny dark skinned indian guy just married his very pretty white fiancé a few months ago, and honestly he's one of the ugliest guys you'll ever come across. Smart, but ugly as sin. Not saying indian guys are ugly, it's just that he in particular is pretty much so lol.

So you can be self defeating, or you can be like my short, skinny dark skinned, ugly friend and go slay a white American girl.

But he's not lacking in confidence in himself or his perspectives, he knows he's damn ugly and will tell you outright... so it's got nothing to do with appearance. or the accent, or the head nod thing.

• Indian here, and from what I've read on the internet, it seems that Indian men seem to have the least desired preference when it comes to online dating. Why?
    My guess is that guys who have been segregated from women since childhood or have less interactions with women on a daily basis due to our social construct tend to approach women in a way the girls find stalkerish, creepy, weird, cheesy or just uninteresting. Maybe there are hoards of desperate Indian men who try to chat with random girls on FB/(insert any social media) and end up giving a negative image
    The second factor that comes into picture is cultural differences with people from other country. Indians are still not diverse when it comes to relationships/marriages, we still see Punjabis with Punjabis, Kannadigas with Kannadigas (however now it's changing). Maybe this plays a role.
    Then again, some might just not like Indians for whatever reason planted in their mind.

• Nah, y'all are the gold standard in India. Considering that there are a billion Indians, your odds are pretty good.

If you're in America, though, your problem is more one of assimilation than of anything else. You can't hope to get an American girl when you shun all other aspects of American culture. Most Indians I've encountered in school only hung out with other Indians. They segregated themselves, so it's no surprise that they had a hard time connecting with non-Indian girls.

There's nothing inherently 'wrong' with being Indian. Just start hanging out with more Americans and you'll learn how to better connect with American girls. That, and drop the whole Desi arrogance that so many Indians have. It's not an attractive thing cause no girl wants to be with an arrogant d-bag.

• if the guy is good looking, no matter where he comes from, girls will dig him.

• granted his personality is on par with his looks

• Not at all when it comes to South Asian men. South Asian men really have to stand out when it comes to attracting women. Women generally aren't attracted to our features plus our stereotypes don't help us much.

• @MyUsernameRules the stereotypes may be a disadvantage but if you're good looking and got a nice cool personality im sure a girl will give you the time of day

• Dude, most of that happens because lots of Asian and indian guys are shy or quiet. Ever notice its the loud and outgoing and usually annoying guys that get lots of girls. For whatever reason lots of girls like guys like that. So get out there and talk to girls. Yoyr find one.

• Asian boi finish last </3

• Most girls I know don't like Indian men because of the personality.

• Um not really. Where I live in the UK brown dudes do as good as any other race.
    If a guys good looking, he's race doesn't matter.
    Unless you're racist...

I know a lot of good looking Indian, Pakistani, Bengali and sri Lankan Guys. Some of them are married to white and black women.

Also brown guys tend to marry brown girls mostly but you do see a lot of duel heritage kids where I live.