Guys, Pen fight in class and staring at me? Does he like me? He knows I like him so does it mean anything?

So I was in class and this boy, who knows I like him, started a pen fight with me behind the teachers back... It was fun, I have also seen him staring at me from the bench he sits on he sits with his hand on his chin and I was wondering if it could mean anything Thanks :)

1

What Guys Said 1

• "So I was in class and this boy, who knows I like him, started a pen fight with me behind the teachers back... "

^he was teasin u then... chancs r high he likes u back as well judgin by dis behavior... ;)

"It was fun, I have also seen him staring at me from the bench he sits on he sits with his hand on his chin and I was wondering if it could mean anything Thanks"

^if he stares at u... then i can tell he's definetely interested.. and dat's y he was teasin u wid his pen...

so ya... he likes u back... :)

• Omg thank you so much this made my day 💗

• u r welcome... :D

• Well I still haven't talked to him 😔😔