Ladies, why do you lead men on?

Why would you lead a guy on? I hate being used for my money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are inconsiderate ass holes...

Why do men lead women on? We hate being used for sex.

• How do I find the medium? How do I make her trust me without giving too much so that she won't use me? (Now that is a philosophical question for you)

What Girls Said 7

• You seem to have answered your own question... could be for the money, and a lot of girls feel like being direct about how they're not interested is worse than slowly drifting away.

Since you know that you're being led on and used for your money though, I think a better question would be why you continue to let this happen?

• Sometimes I don't. I have to talk with he for at least 2 weeks before I ask her out on the first date.

• If you've been in contact with this girl for just 2 weeks and it doesn't work out, she wasn't necessarily leading you on. Everyone tests the water a bit before actually dating. Plus you're the one who decides you're not interested so you really can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Well for the same reasons as why guys lead women on. It's often to keep their options op, to get attention or in some cases like yours to get something from the other person.

• I don't, I rather use my own money😂 elsewhere I feel like I owe the person something and I don't like that feeling

• I have never done this so I can't tell you. Maybe you're attracted to fake bitches.

• You kinda answered your question... They want your money. Stop dating gold diggers.

• Girls want to feel and be wanted. So they flirt when they dont like too.

• I can't say why some women do this. I haven't used a guy for his money or led him on. It could be the type of woman you are attracting.

What Guys Said 4

• I think a lot of people do it because they hate hurting someone's feelings and turning them down.

Of course, there are those who do it specifically for their own selfish gain, but I believe the majority of people who lead people on do it because they don't want to hurt that person's feelings by directly telling them that they aren't interested.

• I was led on by a girl who didn't like me but liked having me around because I made her feel safe. Her step dad tries to kill himself and was unstable I was her rock. I wish I could be angry at her but I understood. At times I'd rather be let down than be led on. My favorite quote from one of my deceased friends
    "It's better to be led on than to be jaded"

• Never spend money on girls, that is like modern dating rule one, if you aren't spending a cent but she stays around then you know she is ok.

• I think you answered your question with the second part. For money perhaps?