How to ask a girl for date?

please my friends tell me how to ask a girl for date. I have never done this before

What Girls Said 2

• You should pay attention to what she likes and dislikes. For instance, if she has a binder with adorable puppies on it, chances are that she likes dogs and might have one of her own. Ask her about it.

Don’t be afraid to start asking her more personal questions. You could ask her what her favourite childhood tv show was, or her favourite family vacation. Asking these kinds of questions will not only allow you to learn more about her, but she will also pick up on you being interested in her.

Try to focus on her eyes. If she sees you staring at other parts of her body she might think twice about you.

Good luck.

• How well do you know her? Do you see her in person? Has she shown attraction to you?

• I do not know him very well she meet me only two times but she always chat with me on WhatsApp and also told me that he do not have any boy friend

• Thnx for ur opinions mam

• @Asker

No problem :) Glad I could help

What Guys Said 0