I'm scared of fatherhood?

I broke up with my girlfriend because she is a alcoholic and she went crazy. 2 weeks ago, I went to check up on her, because she dropped out of college, and her reason was so idiotic but of course her dad was going to support her financially anyways. Her alcoholic privileged life infuriated me and my intentions where to leave but somehow I ended up in bed with her. Now ever since she has been threatening any girl who gets near me, even close friends. And today she told me she was pregnant. I didn't use condoms because she's allergic to latex. Is it possible for her to know so fast that she's pregnant? Should I ask for proof? Could she be lying? Please help.. I'm freaking out

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually people don't find out they're pregnant until 4 weeks or so, just because the hormone levels are too low to detect on a home pregnancy test. Tell her to go to a doctor and get a real test done. Then if she's pregnant, find out if the kid is yours. If not, stay away from her. If it is, you should probably take the kid away from her - she's too unstable. Also, being allergic to latex isn't an excuse to not use condoms. There are condoms that are not made from any latex at all.

This is what happens when you put your dick in crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have to wait longer than 2 weeks to find out if you're pregnant? I don't know I have never been pregnant, but I dont think you can tell that soon. You need to find out ASAP if she is pregnant and see if it is yours and if it isn't get the hell away from that crazy bitch.

• She seems like she could be lying. But... it is possible to know 2 weeks after fertilization. Ask if she took a test, if you can see it.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she's lying to you dude, tell her to fuck off