Girls do you like to cuddle with a guy you are dating? Or is it too cheesy?

• I hate cuddling.
  • Meh.
  • I love cuddling.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting to see a lot of the girls saying... mehh.. I don't like it beyond a couple minutes.

What Girls Said 12

• I enjoy cuddling, to an extent. Sitting/lying on the sofa with my legs over his or tucked under his arm or with his head in my lap is great. Spooning is great. Full on cuddling where I have my head on his chest and his arm around me can only go on for like 5 minutes before I get too hot and have to push him away :P

• If the guy doesn't like to cuddle, there is no way that I'm dating him. I show my affection by being a touchy feely kind of person. I love hugs and cuddles. I cuddle with my friends all the time. I would not be able to be with someone who didn't because then I wouldn't know how to show my affection for them. It's my way of telling someone I care for them.

• yaaaasss i need dem endorphins and serotonin from cuddling... feels damn good man. and it leads to cuddle boners :)

• Yeah, most of the time I'm up to cuddle if he wants to as well.

• Meh I like to but on my time. And not when it's hot out because I'm miserable. But if it's cold I'm more likely to want to cuddle.

• Maaaaaannn I love cuddling. I want someone to cuddle with, who doesn't? 😔

• if he wouldn't like it I'd be seriously disappointed. I love cuddling, I need cuddling.

• I love it. I just hope he doesn't hate it.

• Seriously who doesn't love to cuddle.
    I would cuddle all day long <3

• I like to cuddle him to show my love. Also cuddling is good for you, you get all the oxytocin and all that jazz to make you feel happy and kill all your stress. I like to run my fingers through his hair too so he gets this dreamy expression on his face 'cause he's all relaxed, sooo cute :')

• i love it!

• I'm the definition of extra cheesy haha.

What Guys Said 1

• Who doesn't like cuddling? It keeps you warm, makes you feel loved and its cute, just dont try and turn it into sex. If your gonna have sex, then have sex. No need to ruin a nice cuddle.