Belly button ring?

I've been wanted yo get my belly button pierced for a few months, I already bought one and told my boyfriend about it and he got mad. Said "it's slutty" "he doesn't approve" and we got into a fight iher it. Most guys would think its sexy right? I mean I'm 17 and have a flat stomache so it would look great. I don't know if he'll break up with me over it. I mean ik noone should control me but I love him so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• My cousin was age 14 and got her belly button pierced , yes it's sexy i don't see
    why guys gotta be so controlling over their girlfriends and yes i do support it
    my mom was my cousin's guardian and signed for her to get it done but belly button
    piercing is not slutty and i feel bad for guys who disagree , I hate say this you got
    a guy who likes to control you and lay the law down you're not taking his controlling
    hey there is more fish in the sea,

Most Helpful Girl

• why did you already buy one? please don't do it yourself... you should buy one when you get it pierces, they're higher quality and less likely to cause infection and rejection.

but, yeah, no, they're not slutty. having any type of piercing doesn't make you a slut. sleeping with every guy on the earth makes you a slut, nothing else. do whatever tf you want man, I got my belly pierced at 14, have triple ear piercings in both ears plus a cartilage piercing in one, and am getting my nose done next month and probably another cartilage.

What Guys Said 3

• A belly ring slutty, lol. And it would be a very stupid and petty reason to break up with you over. If he does, well, you are probably better off.

• Yea I think belly piercings are sexy as f*ck. But at the same time, you wanna respect his opinion and set some ground rules bout it. When y'all two are out in public and such, don't wear crop tops or shirts that exposes your belly since he'll feel that you'll be showing everyone you're a "slut". That's the only way I can see it working out for y'all both.

• that would soooo super cute if you have a belly ring and you having a flat stomach. your boyfriend does not own your body. otherwise he would buy your clothes, buy your food, pay for your medical/dental/vision bill and everything else i didn't mention. if you feel like getting a belly ring, then go for it. its your own body

What Girls Said 3

• It is up to you but what is the benefit?

• If he is gonna break up with you because of a piercing then he isn't worth your time.

• It's your body so just do it.