How often do you see this?

A mixed guy black/white dating a mixed girl black/white

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a couple right now. My female friend is half white and black and so is her boyfriend. I'm black and Hispanic but my boyfriend is just black. My older brother is also black and Hispanic and he happened to have a baby with a girl who was also black and Hispanic so because of their percentages combining, their son is half black and half Hispanic! lol. I don't think it's weird, multiracial people tend to have a connection with other multiracial people and they end up being a match made in heaven since they can relate to each other. I'd say people that are half white and black are more common than other mixtures, so it's not too hard to find someone who's mixed the same as they are.

What Girls Said 4

• Eh, I haven't really looked for it and it's also tougher to tell if they are both mixed unless you ask them or are friends with them or know them in general.

• Not often but I think its cute

• Do you think it's cause they would understand each other perfectly

• Could be that too and they just look cute together as well

• Very often.

• not very often.

What Guys Said 2

• In my experience. Mixed girls go with mostly black guys and mixed guys usually go with black girls!

• Well I'm mainly attracted to white girls

• That too!
      White girls I know tend to hang around black and mixed guys. Jamaican culture is really popular over here.

• Not often actually.