During which seson do you feel the loneliest?

• Winter
  • Spring
  • Fall
  • Summer
  • I don't feel lonely
  • I am lonely everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. I feel most lonely in Fall. Because that's the school year and my relationship goes under a significant amount of stress during that time. Every year for the last three years lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Winter and Spring, mostly cuz by Valnetines Day and the end of the years, EVERYBODY'S dating SOMEONE

What Girls Said 8

• Summer because everyones hanging with their bae in my face lol. During June/July they're all at the beach. During August all the couples are walking around school. Lol it sucks

• When I was single I definitely felt it the hardest in winter, because that's when it's so nice to have someone to stay in with and cuddle and watch movies. In the summer it's way easier to keep busy and have a bunch of fun with friends.

• Summer cause everyone is out

• I guess winter, with all the holidays going on. I don't really feel lonely most of the time, though.

• summer because everyone's going places with friends and meeting hot guys on the beach and going to lolla and whatnot and im just sitting on my couch watching netflix.

• Usually winter... But this fall has been hitting me pretty hard so far.. >.>

• Wait, is it even fall yet?
      Ah, fucks if i know. Whatever season it is now..

• TAX 💑🔫💰💔 TAX SEASON is when you feel the loneliest 👌😂😂😂

• During the cold winter nights...

What Guys Said 3