Why can't I date?

My ex broke up with me 5mths ago. It was completely unexpected and I just can't seem to get over him. I miss him and still think of him every day. I still cry from time to time. I'm tired of feeling like this and I know a lot of it has to do with the fact I haven't moved on and started dating! I've had soo many opportunities but when it comes time to go on the date I end up canceling or just stop responding to the guy when I feel he may ask for one. I just feel like a piece of me has died and my desire to get back out there is haunted by hurt. I don't want to be like this. I want to date I'm ready to move on but its so hard and I'm struggling big time!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't move on then, you're not ready. Wallow and be sad. Give yourself time to grieve.

• I'm tired of grieving.. It's depressing and I feel like it's holding me back.. Just ready to move on!!

• everyone is different and takes a different amount of time.