How do I turn him on with touching only?

I really wanna try and have a little fun on the bus with him and I know it's not gonna go that far but I just wanna see what I can do to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just touch him on the arm or something to start. It sounds strange, but a little tap on the arm or something that I would normally ignore, I can feel if it's a young lady :) and you're on the bus, it's not inappropriate, but he will see stars if you do it right.

Most Helpful Girl

• touch his chest.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to turn a guy on with touch only, best choice, is putting your hand next to his crotch and slowly move it closer... If he doesn't get hard, then he is gay! haha

• Easy put his hand on the inside of your legs and he'll take over or just slowly reach for his weenie he won't stop you unless he is embarrassed and give it some tugs it's happened to me on the bus but my girlfriend forgot to tighten my belt back up so my shorts fell

What Girls Said 0