How to get a guy to just ask you out?

I'm pretty sure he like me so how do I persuade him to ask me out and appear more approachable?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. All you can do is increasing your chances. If you're pretty sure he likes you, then just be around, be nice to him, make him think about you. If the have the guts to ask you out he will. If he doesn't, then ask him out yourself, you won't wanna regret later for something you could've done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make more eye contact maybe smile a but.. it might work or maybe just ask him out

What Guys Said 30

• it's much easier to ask him out than to manipulate him to ask you out.

• I'm not trying to manipulate him its just that I really don't want to be the one to ask him out I just want to be more approachable because most guys think I'm a bitch😑

• @Kirah Its because I have social anxiety and I really am conflicted if he likes he or if I'm completely throwing it out of proportion

• @Marshmellowking well maybe he has the same problems. You'll never know unless you ask him out. Nothing to lose, right?

I was in your shoes once, but I approached him anyway, and now we've been together for 2 years.

• Mention having nothing to do this weekend or something. There is a reason that "dibs" is a hit, it's cause that's what guys wish they heard! Maybe send him some texts about boredom, he will start to think up places to take you. Goo luck!

• You should maybe ask him out, otherwise he might not think you are interested and move on to another girl. As I always say, we aren't mind readers

• I always say, "if you want to get something done, and nobody else does it, then you should do it yourself"

• Grab him by the shoulders and say I have boobs you like boobs let's go out! 💁🏻

• Keep showing interest. It's definitely hard for guys to just come out and ask - some of us are shy.

Or, you could just ask him out. It's rare for a woman to do that, sure, but there's nothing wrong with candor. It's underutilized for sure.

• Flirt, flirt and flirt with him. :) If you want flirting tips I can give them to you. :)

• All of the below is fine advice, but only two thing I can offer to help.

Be away from your and his friends to lower the pressure,

Break the physical touch barrier when your alone to get the point across you are ok with him.

Of course, this only helps if he is into you

• Walk up to him and ask him to ask you out. Or, if you prefer the more direct, less crazy route, ask him out directly...

• You could always ask him out. Or maybe strongly suggest that he asks you out. But for real, sometimes the guy doesn't always want to make the move because he is either shy or unsure if you really like him, If you like him, then ask him.

• Be direct , also remember most guys cannot read subtle female flirting signals... our brains are very differently wired , so unless we are taught what to look for , it will not even register. Just be friendly & open , or better still YOU do the asking. Guys fear rejection , it's often NOT disinterest , just fear of showing interest... then getting rejected.

• Why don't you ask him out?

• Tell him to ask you out some time.

• stop being desperate, because you'll downgrade yourself.

• Go up to him, bite you lower lip and look at him straight in the eye and say: SO, when are you going to ask me out?

• Just laugh at his jokes and try talking to him. Ask questions. Show interest. Make friends with him. He will want to as well. Then just ask him out to lunch one day when you are more comfortable with him

• Can't you ask him out? '-'

• You gotta mention interests that you could enjoy together. Similar music, tastes in movies, that type of thing. As for being approachable, don't text in public, face the door, and cross your legs.

• Face the door? What do u mean

• That's kinda more of bar and night club advice. But the basic idea is to be where you can be easily approached and be seen. For instance, instead of going directly to your assigned seat as quickly as you can before the period bell rings, how about you hang out outside the class room door. You can see you beau and and talk to him as he's walking in. Maybe talk for a minute or two before class starts. That might be more of a college thing, where we're frequently waiting for the teacher. We find ourselves chatting with each other before class, usually outside the door. But only if you're punctual!

If you're lucky enough to sit in a chair that faces the door, make sure you smile at him as he enters!

• Ask him out instead.

• Ask him out... he probably won't get your messages.

• Punch him with your gloves then once you have his attention write him a note right to his face.

• Just ask him out. Quit being a coward.

• Ask him out yourself. It's that easy.

• Get him to ask you out?

How about you ask him out?

• you may need to approach him.

• Ask him out yourself.

"But I want him to do it!" is not a valid reason. Either you ask him out, or another girl will come along and your chances with him will be zero. Take your pick.

• Do you both speak to each other?

• Kinda not all the time because we only got one class together

• Are you facebook friends? Maybe you could invite him. Sometimes is easier to begin on internet, then things open up personally and he, if he realy liks you, might invite you.

And, you too, should invote him to do stuff you both may likee.

• Go to him and ask him whether he wants to hang out?

• tell him to ask you out

• screw it, just ask him. hey that new movie looks really good, i think i might see it this weekend. are you free to go?

What Girls Said 12

• Isn't it simpler and less time consuming to just ask him out imstead of struggling to figure out how to get him to ask you out?

You do it its one move. Trying to get him to do it can be any number of moves and even when you're successful that you've persuaded him , it still won't have happened yet.

Just ask him out and if he rejects you deal with it and move on. If he accepts fo ajve fun. Why waste time and critical thinking skils on trying to manipulate soemoeen into asking you out?

Your time is mor valuable than that and I don't think it would feel very satisfying if you had to strategize just for him to ask. Whereas if you ask and he accepts you'll feel awesome that he just likes you for you not powers of persuasion.

• u can't really persuade someone to ask u. it has to come from them. the only way u could 'help' it along is just to be yourself and be a great girl that u think he would like. dont change ur personality and dont try too hard. just go with the flow.

if he likes u, he'll ask. if he doesn't ask, he probably isn't feeling it or he's just a little shy. either way, time will tell =]

• Ask him out and stop expecting him to do everything for you.

• Men are just as afraid of being rejected as women are so take the initiative and casually ask him, "Hey, ___. We should definitely hang out sometime, let's exchange numbers." It's worked for me a lot! Plus, it's a confident move to do and therefore, attractive. :)

• Ask him out

• Why don't you ask him out?

If you're going to try and "hint" or "persuade" a guy to ask you out, then you might as well just ask him out yourself.

• You don't get him to ask you out. You straight up ask him yourself. That way no misunderstandings happen and your point of wanting to be with him gets across.

• Just ask him out.

• Why don't you just ask him out?

• Ask him out :)

• You could totally ask him out... you do know that, right?

• Flirt with him. Let him know you're interested