How often do you talk to a new interest in the beginning?

I'm talking to this guy. Last night was our second date and we went to the movies. It got out kinda late, like 12:15 am. He walked me to my car, kissed me and told me to text him when I got home. I did and he said goodnight and he'd text me tomorrow. I heard nothing from him today - which is Thursday. I don't know if he was aware it was after midnight and he meant tomorrow as in Friday but people normally mean tomorrow as in after I wake up even if it's the same day. But either way, I feel like if a dude doesn't want to talk then doesn't that mean that they are not that interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a little patient, maybe he's at work and not able to answer, or he was in his car and didn't hear your text arrive :o
    I'd wait initially and if by tomorrow you haven't heard anything, send another short text message like "Hey, it's only been a day and I miss you already you know <3 <3 ".
    If he loves you, that will do the job for sure :D

Most Helpful Girl

• talk all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• Could be. Give him time. He'll come back.

What Girls Said 1

• Just however much is natural. I don't believe in BS games like making myself unavailable.