How can I dress to attract black guys?

I am a white girl with blonde hair and very fair skin, and on the short side (5'2"). I am looking to modify my clothing style to attract black guys because I am interested in a guy in one of my college classes. How can I dress to attract black guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress as you'd normally want to dress. There is no scientific study that say people of colour including blacks are attracted to women in certain outfits.

But anecdotal evidence indicates black guys have a strong affinity to busty, curvy or chubby girls compared to their non-black counterparts. If you have curves or hot bum, that could work in your favour.

But hey! Forget about your outfits. Just tell him, you fancy him. Job done. You got nothing to lose.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't there's a particular "way" to dress because... guys are guys... no matter what there skin tone is... just dress well

What Guys Said 7

• As a black man, I should say that the rules for dressing to impress are the same for us as they are for other men. The best way to attract more black guys is to hang around more black people. It's a win-win: you can celebrate diversity while exploring your "interests" simultaneously.

• Be more chubby.

• just keep being a college slut, and tell the black guys you want to fuck them, its that easy

• I doubt black guys are that much different than white guys when it comes to being attracted to white girls.

• If you wear glasses, don't, they make you look smart.

• by looking as fatt as possible

• We just like... actually I just like for girls to dress how they want to. I'm attracted to all kinds of girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh you don't dress a certain way. You just look nice in general. :/ just look classy and wear clothes that suit you.

• get a nice looking booty, black guys like booty.

• Hmm didn't know you had to dress a certain way for a black guy to like ya. Looool

• Just be yourself. Most black guys like white girls.