Why does he want to talk to me every day but doesn't make plans?

This guy and I talk pretty much every day for 9 months. We have hung out despite living a little far away and he kissed me. However he is also really shy and acted very nervous. Since then we still talk every day but we haven't hung out again. I told him how I want to see him and he told me he's hesitant because it's not practical in the long term, but said we will hang out again anyway. However he never makes plans to, and I don't want to ask again. Why would he talk to me every day and text hearts or kisses but then not make plans? I know he isn't seeing anyone else and in general he is shy and closed off.

What Guys Said 1

• "We have hung out despite living a little far away and he kissed me. "

^after which date he did then?

"However he is also really shy and acted very nervous."

^it's natura since he likes u actually... ;)

"Since then we still talk every day but we haven't hung out again. I told him how I want to see him and he told me he's hesitant because it's not practical in the long term"

^i see... guess he's not ready yet... but i believe it's irratonal since it's been an almost daily talk for 9 months... he should've known by now i beleive how's he seein u... ;)

"However he never makes plans to, and I don't want to ask again. "

"Why would he talk to me every day and text hearts or kisses but then not make plans? "

^hmmm dis could mean he doesn't know how... otherwise y he'd still talk to u for so long? ;)

"I know he isn't seeing anyone else and in general he is shy and closed off. "

^then he must be SUPER-shy actually... if 9 months've passed and still nothing... then i believe he should be comfortable makin plans by now in my opinion... :|

What Girls Said 0