How often do you just click with someone of the opposite sex, like you're on the same wavelength. Does that happen often?

Cause I mean, in my experience that never happens.

Cause this happened to me for the first time recently. Now, I've had a crush on girls before and dated a little bit, but this is a different feeling. I don't really know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it happened man, it was a weird feeling at first and i thought it was coincidence. Till she kept making effort to talk to me. Well, it wasn't coincidence;it was like everything matched.
    You know when you talk to a girl and are afraid to tell a joke, casue you think it might be weird or offending her? Well, i didn't have to think... We could roast and joke about anything. Wonderful it was man...
    But the thing is, it gives you the same feeling as being a couple. Cause i dont feel forced it feels natural, its like both you grow towards each other natural, it flow all so well and perfect. And it may cause confusion ya know...
    All im saying there's no better thing than a girl on the same wavelength as you, trust me. Boys are boys, but connecting with a women is something further, more exciting and magical ;)

• Well I'm hoping it does turn into a relationship, but it's weird because like you said, it already kind of feels like it is.

• well yeah thats the "danger", you will get laidback and forget the to lock it. Since its like you're hanging around each other, you know notice her behaviour changes and you're so sure she's in love.
      Mine is still an unwritten ending, which im going to end lol And i can tell you its complex af.

What Girls Said 19

• Eh, hasn't really happened.

• Yes, only once. The feelings have never gone away even though we are exes (our breakup was blackmailed) and to this day we still notice each other as soon as we walk into the same room.

• Do you ever think about trying to get back together?

• Of course I do, my daydreams are still about him as well as my actual dreams sometimes... I feel like we'lol never get a change again though because one of our parents, not going to mention who's, blackmailed us into a breakup so it kind-of wasn't a breakup where one of us didn't have any feelings anymore. He's a senior this year so he will be gone next year and I will probably never get to see him again..

• What's funny is that even though he tries to avoid me to give me space we still end up in the same places

• Only once. I'm gonna marry him and keep him forever.

• I take it you're engaged right now?

• Congrats!

• congratulations! that sounds so cool.

• Happens hardly ever.

• Since I have more guy friends than girl friends I would actually say that happens a lot – that doesn't automatically make me crush on them tho..

• I properly click with one or two guys every year. This is a very small percentage compared to the number I date, it's not common,

• Very rarely. @genericname85, do you think this is why we still haven't had a single day off until now?

• i thought I clicked with this guy at work but turns out he was nothing like me had nothing in comon... rarely

• Happened to me once and one is all you need.

• It never happened to me neither

• After initial carefully probing each other, I would say often.

• Not often, no.

• I'm surprised at the other answers. I don't click with MOST people, but it's the basis of all my friendships and relationships.

• I've honestly never had that happen.

• happens very oftne as friends, never as boyfriend shit. I am defintley hardcore in the friendzone :P

• took a while for me to find it but when i met my ex it was pretty cool. worth the wait, but don't go out looking for it, it will come to you.

• It's only happened to me once. He's pretty amazing.

• It only happened once in My life, 9 years ago... It was the best friendship I've ever had and unfortunately it just stayed at that. Then I moved away and we slowly drifted apart during the last 2-3 years... :(

• all the time for me!

What Guys Said 21

• Yep, that's how I started crushing on my current crush and the one before her. We just always seemed to have fun together.

And now there's this girl in two of my classes and we're partners for everything and she always wants to walk with me after class etc.

• Just a question: i think a 'click' (same wavelenght) can make girls crush on you. What do you think about that?

• @Dipsy yeah, me and this girl seem to think pretty similarly, but then again that's what I thought of my current and last crush too.

But you say "make" as if you would actively force each other to "click". Don't force yourself to click. But yes if you click its likely that she will like you more.

• Ok thanks i get it now! :)
      A click happens naturally and is very positive

• Yes it happens often with me more the reason cause I am pretty versatile and broad based with my thoughts and actions :)

• Has never happened to me. It always needs a TON efforts.

• It can happen, but it's as rare as finding a true friend of your own gender. I mean that friend you talk to for years after graduating high school, that friend that you lived with in college, that friend that you're probably going to move next to so that your kids can be friends and spread the generational lovefest that make your parents believe that you're really a gay couple and married just for image. That kind of friendship is about as common as finding a women who's really on your wavelength and that your mind isn't just tricking you.

• ... and now I'm becoming paranoid that my mind is playing tricks on me.

• Question everything, even your thoughts. Don't become paranoid, just hold an amount of reasonable doubt.

• I've only managed to just instantly click with 2 girls my entire life. I did have STRs ever now and then but the most meaningful and greatest times of my life where with the 2 I instantly had the click with.

• What you do is you tell her you like her and ask her am I crazy or do we have chemistry if she says you're not crazy that you do have chemistry you have a shot I was exactly where you're at 4 months ago and now I have a beautiful girlfriend with whom I get along with

• Yes - I married her.

• Congrats man.

• Thank you. And all I can say is hold on to the person you find with a connection like that. I've met a couple of women like that since marriage and it's kinda' creepy. :)

• Girls are generally terrible people. Terrible people with great tits

• I do from time to time. I mean there's more females I don't get along with but some of my best freinds have been female.

• Actually it happens to me often. I don't mean this in a potential dating situation but in a friendly situation. Some of my best friends are women.

• This is something that is a rare occurrence lol.

• Happens all the time to me. I just try to keep conversations casual and happen to become friends with many girls...

• Never had that happen, don't think it ever will

• It's not something that happens frequently... but it does happen, then you get a feelings of a good vibe.

• Me? Just clicked with a girl? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahaha... Ahem... Doubt that will ever happen...

• liarrrrrrr

• I pretty much never talk to girls but I guess I did with one Person

• Never happened to me but then agai m I'm emotionally retarded

• I like the word "wavelength". Don't know why.

• It happened 5 times to me in high school:

-4 of the women that I clicked with were nice and wanted more... but I wasn't attracted to them physically so we remained friends.

-1 girl was nice and were both liked each other... but then "Mr. Bad Boy" swooped in, swept her off her feet and I lost her

Hasn't happened again and most of the women I meet nowadays are never interested. I should have taken those opportunities in high school XD

• Yes, it has happened with 3 persons. However, with two of them wavelength was same but magnitude & phase were different. Neither of us have romantic interest in each other. Only with 1 of them I got me perfect frequency response ;)
    Those two understand me better than this 3rd girl but with 3rd one I've mutual romantic interest :)