How many times does a girl have to text you for it to annoy you?

i am curious xD

because I don't want to scare some boy off by texting him too much!

is once a day too much? too little?

is once every 2 days good?

because I have no idea!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends. If you are having a text conversation and he is engaged with it, then you can't put a number on the texts you would have (imagine if there was a rule that you could only talk to someone once a day!). On the other hand if it is just short "I love you!111!" or "HEY HOW R U?" every second of the day. It would get annoying very quickly!

So in my opinion, don't put a number on it. Instead, if you have something interesting or new to say, say it!

In answer to a comment below about asking him if you are annoying him, I think that he will always say "No" (well I would anyway), just to be nice, so I wouldn't take that answer too seriously.

What Guys Said 2

• if you guys like each other doing it throughout the day isn't bad..as long as it's not like...'hey wuts up' every 5 minutes

• ummm 2-4 times a day is not bad unless your meeting up somewhere...

What Girls Said 3

• i agree with Laurielou712 .. just ask him straight up...lol

• sweety don't text them first when he wants to talk to you hell text you or call you

• According to my last question, guys like to be texted first! hahaha

so I am stuck :p

• honestly? just straight up ask him lol "hey, am I annoying you yet? lol I just have like nothing to do and I keep texting you. I don't want to get on your nerves if you're doing stuff"