If you had to choose, what do you find the MOST attractive quality in a guy?

What's important to you in considering whether or not you'd be interested in a guy? Apart from the poll, I'd love an actual response from you ladies.

For me I consider myself an okay catch. 6'1" 220 lbs. USC graduate. Working professional, articulate and known to be one of the funnier, witty and dry-humoured guys in my circle. I also dress stylishly (not trendy or flashy). The only thing I don't like is that I haven't been able to go to the gym a lot since I started working professionally and studying for professional exams.

So what makes you tick and decide to give a guy your number?

• Handsomeness (Face)
    15% (4)
  • Fit/Buff/In Shape (Body)
    4% (1)
  • Talented (Musically, artistically, etc)
    4% (1)
  • Funny - Shares the same sense of humor and can make you laugh
    44% (12)
  • Intelligent, smart, knowledgeable
    33% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• out of these i chose humour. it's just so attractive, and it also means he'll be smiling which is even hotter.

What Girls Said 8

• Intelligent/smart/knowledge is very attractive to me. I like someone who can challenge me and get me thinking. Keeping me on my toes

• Funny - and then intelligent - and then talented (not snobbish about it, though).

• Body first. I can work with an average face, but body first. I have a muscle fetish though so...

• It's great to have a guy who has all of these, but I think the last one matters the most.

• I have a stupid sense of humour (too serious), so I place my importance on intelligence. Dumbasses make my ears bleed.

• I fell for my guy bc of his eyes. He is

• Fuck that. If I can't look you in your face then I won't consider. You gotta be cute af to me. Imjs

• Handsomeness (Face) and Fit/Buff/In Shape (Body) Even Johnny Bravo has it.
    I should be able to have decent and knowledgeable conversation. He must be challenging enough for in conversations at least. Passionate for whatever he is working. Talent would be cheery on cream but its fine not everyone has music and artistic talents. Funny :D I can be that usually.