What's important to you in considering whether or not you'd be interested in a guy? Apart from the poll, I'd love an actual response from you ladies.
For me I consider myself an okay catch. 6'1" 220 lbs. USC graduate. Working professional, articulate and known to be one of the funnier, witty and dry-humoured guys in my circle. I also dress stylishly (not trendy or flashy). The only thing I don't like is that I haven't been able to go to the gym a lot since I started working professionally and studying for professional exams.
So what makes you tick and decide to give a guy your number?
- Intelligent, smart, knowledgeableVote A
- Fit/Buff/In Shape (Body)Vote B
- Funny - Shares the same sense of humor and can make you laughVote C
- Handsomeness (Face)Vote D
- Talented (Musically, artistically, etc)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
out of these i chose humour. it's just so attractive, and it also means he'll be smiling which is even hotter.1