What's important to you in considering whether or not you'd be interested in a guy? Apart from the poll, I'd love an actual response from you ladies.
For me I consider myself an okay catch. 6'1" 220 lbs. USC graduate. Working professional, articulate and known to be one of the funnier, witty and dry-humoured guys in my circle. I also dress stylishly (not trendy or flashy). The only thing I don't like is that I haven't been able to go to the gym a lot since I started working professionally and studying for professional exams.
So what makes you tick and decide to give a guy your number?
- Handsomeness (Face)15% (4)
- Fit/Buff/In Shape (Body)4% (1)
- Talented (Musically, artistically, etc)4% (1)
- Funny - Shares the same sense of humor and can make you laugh44% (12)
- Intelligent, smart, knowledgeable33% (9)
Most Helpful Girl
out of these i chose humour. it's just so attractive, and it also means he'll be smiling which is even hotter.1