Im getting mixed signals from a girl at work?

Ok here goes, I am a 41yr old man who is getting mixed signals from a 22yr old woman at work. She works in a extended part of a work group and up until April this year all we have done is smile and say hello whilst passing.
In April we went to a works event which involved going out drinking, eating, chatting as a small group where me and this girl started chatting.
Since then we have emailed regulary 10-15 times a day whilst at work and then this has evolved into texting a lot on a night. We have a great deal in common and share many interests and recently she said she considered me a close friend, feels comfortable with me and feels she can tell me anything. We compete at games on the iphone Words with friends etc which was her idea as she is a very competative girl.
She has recently been off work ill, where our texting exploded during the period she was away. Since she has been back at work she has not been able to drive so I have given her lifts occasionaly not every day but when she has needed them where the conversation in the car is very enjoyable.

I am falling for this girl as she is funny, witty, outgoing, sociable and of course very pretty everything I look for in a woman. I am just confused to how this has started and why a 22yr old woman would even want to talk to me.

I dont want to loose her as a friend but these mixed signals are eating at me.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "In April we went to a works event which involved going out drinking, eating, chatting as a small group where me and this girl started chatting. "

^a friendly chat i guess... right?

"Since then we have emailed regulary 10-15 times a day whilst at work and then this has evolved into texting a lot on a night. "

^sounds like u became more than friends here actually...

"We have a great deal in common and share many interests and recently she said she considered me a close friend, feels comfortable with me and feels she can tell me anything. We compete at games on the iphone Words with friends etc which was her idea as she is a very competative girl."

^as i told above... yet still nothing flirty as it seems... :)

"She has recently been off work ill, where our texting exploded during the period she was away. Since she has been back at work she has not been able to drive so I have given her lifts occasionaly not every day but when she has needed them where the conversation in the car is very enjoyable. "

^again here u were just being nice to her and nothing more actually... :)

"I am falling for this girl as she is funny, witty, outgoing, sociable and of course very pretty everything I look for in a woman. I am just confused to how this has started and why a 22yr old woman would even want to talk to me."

^r u lookin younger than 41 maybe? also she might like older guys keep in mind... many gals her age like guys in their 40s... ;)