Is this a warning sign? Red flag?

I have an app (which isn't a dating app) who I met a guy through. I use it when I am around him too (only when he isn't talking though) I have known him for 24 hours and he made me delete the app because he is getting insecure that someone will take me away from him (his words). He also deleted his and other apps (he showed me).

Is this a red flag? Should I be worried?

• Run away
  • He must like you
So I found out that this fucker is married with 5 children.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is why i don't believe in dating sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you would've been in a relationship for a while I'd think that it's okay as long as you are able to have an open discussion about it. But since you've only known him for 24 hours I would think it's possessive. That to me is a red flag and a bit unstable. I would NEVER ask someone to do that after such a short time. I would at most question why he would have those apps- IF we had been in a relationship for a while.

If I were you I'd either talk to him about it or leave. Give him your opinion and discuss it calmly. If he shows any sign of aggression you should leave instantly.

What Guys Said 3

• Avoid this guy.

• He seems very possessive and must have low self esteem. It's not a red flag per se, but be careful.

• Im going to help you. You will know the answer. My friend who uses online dating uses this trick to prove to the girl that he is loyal, trustworthy, and wants the real deal... Only to fuck them and disappear. Those girls will apparently re-make an account to find him and cuss him out and blame him for losing all her other contacts. But at the end of the day, he got what he wanted and doesn't give a shit. This is a true story, he is a smart fucker. You're welcome... This is the only time I'll help the female race so much, so take note

• You crack me up.

• I think you are right. I did find out that he is married with 5 children. Luckily I never had sex with him or even kissed him.

What Girls Said 7

• ... He must like you...
    I see a guy who with online dating, may be a bit afraid you could be taken away from behind the computer curtain and Insisted... Me delete the app.
    I have had relationships with guys who have Asked me the same thing and they too Deleted before my eyes a Surprise... Deleting his and other apps.
    Of course, only time will tell how the relationship goes down. They know that if it doesn't work out, it is easy again to push a button to Begin a new Beguine again.
    No, not really a 'Red flag,' but then again, you don't know someone until you meet them and spend time with them, Away from the curtain.
    Good luck. xx

• Wait so are you on this app when you are hanging out together? i'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.

But anyways yes it's way too soon for him to demanding you to only be seeing him like that. It's a red flag. I'm on Tinder and if some guy I barely knew asked me to delete it I'd be outta there really quick.

• It would be for me. It's too much too soon unless he said it tongue in cheek.

What is his desperation about?
    Why is he already giving you instructions about what to do?
    Where is the confidence that he will come out on top?

• he might really like you

• even after 24 hours?

• damn sorry i missed this point! i think i should have voted run away instead because he sounds possessive

• Sounds too insecure and needy/clingy. Please leave him.

• He might like you, but that's still a bit too fast too soon since you don't really know each other... lol.

• i was going to say run for the hills but then i saw your update yes definitely run for it

• Most definitely!! I am not one of these girls that take other womens husbands!

• good for you! neither am I. I feel sorry for the kids and his wife they have to live with a possessive cheater

• I know... she is a hijabi. If he wanted a fucking attractive women he can be proud of, he should assimilate with Australian standards!

• He may genuinely like you, but that's a bit possessive and controlling for someone who's only known you for a day.