Last night I farted infront of man I like , how do I make myself feel better?

So last night I was in bed with man I like and I farted and woke myself up and him. I just pretended to be asleep. I can't over come this embarresment. How can I make myself feel better about this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find the current owner of the delorian and go back in time to fix it :p.

But really, it's a normal body function! Yes, even for girls. unfortunately nothing magical or instant can make you feel better if you're gonna dwell on it yourself. Did the guy bring it up? Did it smell horrible? Was it a long loud and wet drag on kind? Haha these matter.

But overall, you had gas and fell asleep, which puts our body in a relaxed state, what could you do.

Ok, last thing I'll give you a way out😈. You jump in your bed and get it to wear the springs make noise. You ask him did he hear the bed CREEK lay night, he will totally wonder/be confused to if it was the bed or you and boom you're clear 👍.

• Jump in = jump on your bed lol.

U know like when we all were 6:)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a natural body reaction. He'll get over it. My ex accidentally farted once or twice in front of me too and was always very embarrassed and I always told him who cares. It's human nature and can't be helped. It's really really no big deal. If a guy can't comprehend that then he's not adult enough to even be with someone.

What Guys Said 3

• You laugh about it and call yourself out... tell him you are embarrassed, but you are a human. I suspect he will find you more real and just laugh it off.

• It's part of life, you can't change it now, so don't worry too much about it.

• He will not remember it. It's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you can bring the subject up as a joke so you can both laugh together :) You'll feel better when you are able to laugh at it.

• Omg, everyone farts. Big deal.-.

Just think about it as something thats normal, and don't even think too much about this.
    Believe me, maybe you feel embarrasment, but it will pass with time so don't worry about it :P