Guys, do you want to be ina relationship with her?

laid back, funny, swears quite a lot, great cook, most of her friends are guys, on Friday night she's usually out with the boys for couple of beers, hate sports, pervert, open-minded, she's very open about sex, talks about sex a lot, loves dirty jokes, rarely wears makeup, she is only dressed up for special occasions (prefers jeans and t-shirt or sweaters), she doesn't afraid to say whats on her mind when someone says bad things about her, she only have couple of girl friends who she loves very much, very loyal to her friends.

physically she has full lips, medium-large eyes, short hair, 34b cup, great ass, a bit of fat on her stomach, great legs

• Yes
    39% (9)
  • Maybe (Why?)
    35% (8)
  • No (why?)
    26% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive portrait of a girl, I would be interested in this person :) I like outspoken people without complexes and prejudices. It seems she is also good in sex and can be a good friend.

What Guys Said 8

• someone sounds fun.

• The lots of guy friends thing is an issue for me. There's subconscious reason she has more guys around than girls and it's not inherently platonic though she intends for it to be. also the "Bit of fat on her stomach" is kind of a grey area for me too.

• Most her friends are guys is cause there are less drama, she has to handle a non-ending drama in her family and she can't deal with more outside.

Bit of fat on stomach as in her stomach is not flat you can pinch a bit of fat

• If that's a bit of fat, I'm find with it; but most women say that kind of stuff to mean "I'm fat and deserve a guy who worked for years to look like he does but I've but in no effort of my own."

• Sounds great! Until the short hair part... I don't really like girls with really short hair. Not saying I couldn't ever, I usually just prefer girls with longer hair.

• Girls can look really hot too with short hair

• Yeah, absolutely. Some girls can pull off short hair really well. I'm just saying as a personal preference, I usually prefer girls with longer hair.

• i wouldn't she sounds like a fun person and would make an excellent friend for me, but not the kind of person i would date

• You lost me at pervert, hates sports, swears a lot, and a bit of fat on her stomach. Sorry just not for me

• So... What's she like on Mondays? hahahaha~

• lower the swearing and her talk of sex and lower the partying

• no. sounds annoying