Doesn't it feel weird that an attractive woman approaches you?

So I am a college student and I am very introverted. I don't ask girls out because dating is expensive and I only have money for myself. Today, a girl approached me. However, she was with her friends (one girl and two guys) when she did it. Immediately I got nervous and felt cornered because I felt she was up to no good and was trying to play a mean prank on me. I declined and told her "I just want to be left alone." It also felt weird because pretty girls don't have to approach men at all. Wouldn't this make you feel suspicious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah cause us guys aren't used to being complimented and asked out unlike girls.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, you are the weird one. Just because an attractive woman approaches you doesn't mean she wants to date you right away.

• They all surrounded me while she did it. That's what made me uncomfortable.

• I feel the same way you do. I think it might be a confidence thing for me though or bad experience. Might be similar for you?