Girls who are either many years older than me or younger are the only ones who like me, is this weird?

Im 24 my last girlfriend was 17, when I was 20 I had a different girlfriend that was 26, when I was 23 I had a girlfriend that was 32, now I am talking to two different women one is 17 almost 18 and the other is 26 (Im still 24). Do these age gaps mean anything? I've tried to talk to a lot of women and I mean a lot like a different one every week, none of the women 20-25 have any interest in me. Is there something specific about that age gap for females?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "and the other is 26 (Im still 24)."

^dis isn't a big age gap... she's just 2 years older than u...

anyway... i assume those things...

-u lo ok older than yer age... so u r liked by gals who THINK u r their age... or by younger gals who think u r like in yer late 20s and they like older guys... (i'd give an 80% about dis)

-u look younger than yer age... so u r liked by gals who THINK u r their age... or by older gals who like much younger guys... (i'd give an 20% about dis)

i think #1 's more possible... since it's more common for gals to like guys their age or older... than likin younger guys... ;)