My Ex best friend is befriending my Ex boyfriends new girlfriend!!! WTF. Do I have the right to be upset?

Do I have the right to be mad. my ex boyfriend and I ended things awkwardly four months ago today i seen my ex best friend and ex boyfriend's new girlfriend talking and laughing doing a group project together. f*** my life ! I mean I understand that we are not best friends anymore but as a token of respect for the friendship that we previously had i can not believe that she would do something like that because if the tables were reversed I would never do that to her. We haven't been friends since 4 months ago. ⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/family-friends/q1495168-should-i-cut-my-depressed-anger-issued-friend-off-would-you-stick-it

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• When a relationship/friendship is over that person is allowed to do what they want. They can't live their life after the friendship is over to please you or how you would want them to. It's like putting a restriction on their life. That's like my ex not wanting me to talk to a certain guy although we broke up. I can talk to whoever and see whoever I want. This whole thing just sounds childish to be honest. Keep it moving. You're too gorgeous for this foolishness.

What Guys Said 1

• Not really. People will do as they please, that's what makes this country great, freedom

What Girls Said 1

• No, the friendship is over. She is free to talk to whoever she wants. What if they genuinely like each other? She is not allowed to have that friendship just because of you?