What are the best topics to talk about to a girl you like?

There's this girl that she told me she likes me and i do like her too but when i try to talk to her im like out of things to talk about so i want some topics i can talk to her about

0|1
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• hobbies, food, movies, music, family, beliefs, like/dislikes, embarrassing moments, inspirations, aspirations... the list goes ooon and oon, talk to her about any and everything, and if your mind goes blank on you just hold her hand, play with her fingers, compliment her in someway :)

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite position and the the strangest place are great topics.

Oh wait, you are talking about little boys talking to little girls.

It takes practice to learn how to keep conversations going, a LOT of practice. Asking open ended questions is a great way to do it, "What do you think about ____?".

The other thing is that she has the same problem. Use that as a topic. Say, "I don't really know how to keep a conversation going, I never thought it would be so hard. Do you feel the same way?" "Let's work together on how to do that, what do you think?" "Let's pick a topic at random and talk about it."

What this does is it confirms her feelings and it puts the two of you working together as a team.

Ask a lot of "Why do you think that?" questions. Let her finish her thought before you respond, and listen to what she is saying.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• mabye ask her about herself. what she likes to do for fun. music is always fun to talk about. maybe as her about what she wants to do after she's done with HS. talk about what you like to do in ur free time. what your favorite foods are.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay thank you very much! I will do that im sure it will work :)

• Ask her where she sees herself in 5 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask her about herself and then the burden is on her to do most of the talking. And she'll probably say something that reminds you of something you'd like to tell her, and then it's easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humor and things to do for fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese, talk about cheese. Not even joking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask/talk to her about things she's interested in. If she likes a certain type of music you could listen to it and talk to her about it, ask about her favorite artists and etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk about common interest material such as music, movies, places you've traveled to, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • talk about yourselves to get to know each other more.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Talk to her about things that you like about her... the things that she does that makes you like her.

Ask her what she likes to do in her time outside of school etc.,

0|1
    0|0
  • Her - don't blather on about yourself, focus on her instead. Building rapport is important and if the female realizes that you're interested in her, instead of just talking about yourself or things YOU like, then she's more likely to 'like' you.

Just ask her open-ended questions and let her do the talking. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my girl talk about animes, food, sitcoms, silly instagram and vine clips.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything interesting honestly.

0|1
    0|0
  • People like to talk about themselves. Ask about her interests, her family, what she wants to do in life. Find something in common to connect, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • talk about HER. They all love that.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I know, most women like to talk about their vaginas and periods. Some like to talk about ovaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • talk about the kardasians... anything else would make her clueless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up line contests are always fun af.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex drugs more sex

crazy sex

dirty sex

0|0
    0|0
  • bro, you let her do the talking, maybe ask some questions, about things she likes, or the latest movies, or just random funny things you have seen. You shouldn't be thinking so much, if there is some chemistry between you 2, you will see, that there isn't enough time to talk about all the things you both like. and most important thing is, pay attention to what she says. if she told you, she went to this amazing festival somehwere, you ask her if she had fun. Talking to women, is listening and remembering things they told you. but the real ice breaker is to be funny and whitty. dont give to much of yourself away.

0|0
    0|0