How should I this guy out?

This guy I like work at this store I always go to we talk & laugh everytime I go in there i give him hints to ask me out but it just doesn't work so i figured I'd asked him out but I don't know how because i never really dated so I'm totally scared that I'll embarrassed myself?😨 👻 💀 😓 😓 😓 😓

Most Helpful Guy

• just pull him aside and tell him "listen I want a date are you interested? Because I keep hinting you and you seem to not notice" if a woman told this to any man he would be flattered as hell It happened to me once, this girl liked me for two straight years!! and she got tired and bam poped that huge one on me couldnt say no

Most Helpful Girl

• And now you know how he probably feels. So either you wait forever or you make it happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him if he would like to meet after her gets off work sometime, and get a bite to eat.

What Girls Said 3

• just ask if he wants to do something. like go eat, or go to a movie, or maybe something around town that you both like. or maybe to go get some coffe or seomthing.
    you can do it! :)

• Just ask him do you want to go out for lunch / dinner sometime this week?

• Hi do you wanna go out sometimes and have a drink? so simple -.-