Why's he ignoring me?

Ok so me and my boyfriend have been having some troubles, so yesterday morning I decided to send him a long text message (a nice one) and I get a reply basically asking how much I have had to drink, when I haven't. So when I said I haven't had any (it was early in the morning) he just says oh thanks that was lovely and that's it. Then we had a phone call and he was just playing with himself while I was trying to speak. Then all he said is a few minutes later was sorry, so I got all offended because I feel like that's all he wants me for is sex, so I hung up because i was upset about it and I haven't heard from him since. What on earth is going on? I am not going to message him first because I'm always the one too.

What Guys Said 1

• seems like maybe it is time for the two of you to move on. You feel he is using you (and he is) and that doesn't seem that it is going to change any time soon.

What Girls Said 0