Lack of experience at 24 not attracting guys that want a relationship?

I am a 24 year old girl who has only kissed two guys in my life, and this was just in the last 10 months (still a virgin though).
I thought the second guy I was with really liked me, but it turned out that he just wanted to be friends with benefits.

I am not in the least bit an outgoing person nor do I dress in a provocative way, but I am tall and thin and I consider myself attractive. I have a degree and a masters so I can hold a pretty decent and interesting conversation... Why do I only attract these guys that don't want to commit to a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I rove virgin cuties! Dx
    Will u marry meh baby 💍

Most Helpful Girl

• hats just how most guys are these days.

What Guys Said 4

• Did your masters fall from the sky or did you have to work for it? Stop waiting for guys to fall on your lap. Go get the ones you want.

• You just have to forget the past and focus on the present. Make sure you know you are awesome and be open to any opportunity. I am sure you will find a guy that wants a relationship

• Lack of exp doesn't matter but CONFIDENCE is what is key.

• Being an inexperienced girl is much better than being a 24 year old guy who lacks experience.

What Girls Said 0