First kiss help please?

The guy I like and I are going to the movies soon I was thinking after it he might try to kiss me but I've never kissed anyone before and he has I'm worried that I'll do it wrong or I won't be good enough and be just plain bad compared to the other kisses he has had. Any tips on how to kiss someone and on how not to be so nervous about it are needed he is also a bit taller than me too I only come up to his shoulder so any ways to to help with that would be much appreciated anything else you feel I should know please comment thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• he can just bend a bit,

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't kissed before, but what I've heard the best thing to do is just relax and not think. Lose yourself and let it happen naturally. Easier said than done, but that's what I've heard is the best way to approach kissing.

• Let hid do the dirty work, just enjoy that minute.

• Yeah but I don't know what to do I don't want to be like a statue or anything I want to kiss him back I just don't know how

What Girls Said 0