How long from breaking up to dating again?

I was wondering how long do you usually wait from your breakup to dating a new guy/girl. Would my ex think I didn't care about our relationship if I went out with another guy 2 weeks later? Or a month?

Most Helpful Guy

• why does it matter what he thinks abotu that? You two are broken up.

Most Helpful Girl

• i wait a few months.

What Guys Said 1

• Why does it matter what he thinks, y'all are broken up. You should date whenever you feel like it. There is no set time limit. If you feel like you are ready and are over him then I say heck yeah go for it!

What Girls Said 2

• well i think it really depends on age: i mean if your like in high school , like people do it like a day later, sometimes even the same day.. but usually the right thing is to wait till your ready (thats all that matters, even if was 2 weeks later)

• what does it matter? whenever you feel ready tomove on. he's you ex, that means he should be EXcluded from your business anyways *shrug*