Girls, does it turn you off from a guy when people are making fun of him and he doesn't speak up about it?

Like it clearly bothers him how they are making fun of him but he doesn't speak up about it.

Turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest.. Yes, it is turn off. It will bother me. I want a guy who don't put up with people's crap. I like guys with a stronger personality. I would hate it if people made fun of him, and he doesn't even speak up. Cause it would make me think he doesn't have self respect

• What if he chooses not to because he feels fighting is beneath him?

• That depends. If they make fun of you all the time, makes mean, insulting comments.
      Still you don't speak up. Still you don't stand up for yourself, then it will really bother me.
      You should tell them, tell them to shut the hell up. I mean not yell at them. But make a smart/ sarcastic comment to shut then up.
      Because if you won't stop them, then others will also start making fun of you

• Thank you, Toad :-')

What Girls Said 3

• Not for me, it shows you know when to hold your tongue as to not start a fight!

• Not a turn off. I'm like that sometimes.

I'd rather walk away from certain situations rather than making it worse or potentially making an idiot out of myself

• Not at all. If anything it shows your humble and non confrontational. I would rather have a guy with a heart than a tough guy.

What Guys Said 3

• I LOVE when people insult me, it gives me a reason to be an asshole and show the wolf that's behind my calm and sweet demeanor, when someone fucks with me I'm still calm, but a disabled guy standing his ground against an able bodied guy is quite the site, I come out as badass regardless and he looks like a pussy :P

• Most girls will be turned off (even if she doesn't notice it consciously)

#RealTalk

• Hmmm. That's a good question there. I hope a lot of girls answer.