So I'm a buff guy with a shaved head and tattoos.. would you introduce me to your parents?

Would you introduce me to your parents. Does it help that I'm educated and have a degree in Mechanical Engineering? Shaved head.. well I have a receeding hairline.. tattoos.. I was young and stupid. Buff.. I love fitness and bodybuilding.

• Yes
    70% (21)50% (7)64% (28)Vote
  • No
    30% (9)50% (7)36% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
bump

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as a guy is respectful of me and my parents, they'll be cool with him. They all know that person's outside isn't always indicative of their insides.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I said no tattoos on both genders are ugly to me

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't have to think about it since I'd never date you. You're not my type AT ALL. I like tattoos, but I'm not attracted to buff guys and I dislike shaved heads. So no.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm not really into very buff guys and tattoos so likely I won't if im completely honest :/

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents aren't shallow they care about what type of person you are, not how you look. In fact my dad shaves his head too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are sweet... and understanding.. I will introduce you to my parents...

0|2
    0|0
    • "... and understanding..."

Lol that's code for "not a nazi"

What Guys Said 9

• Do you look like this guy? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEALcSUy4Ds

1|0
    0|0
  • lol ur asking a bunch of teenage and women who haven't grown up since then girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont see why a girl that likes you wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but only once in my entire life time. No tattoos genius.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let the lack of black and jew answers ensue

0|0
    0|1
  • No because I wouldn't want to show them a chump I beat the shit out of. That would make me feel bad.

0|1
    1|3
  • Probably not. It looks too neo-nazish

0|0
    0|0
  • no girls don't like bald head ugly losers

0|0
    0|3