Guys, Did I just get booty called?

So I met a guy from a dating site, we've been texting and talking all week via phone and FB. He asked to add me on FB.. We had a lot in common and did sext a bit- definitely had a lot of common interests there too lol. So we made plans to meet this Saturday for a dinner date, but yesterday he got off of work early and I invited him over. We talked, watched movies, he gave me an awesome massage and one thing led to another- 3 times. It was fun, and seemed like we both were really comforatble, he initiated cuddling and was super affectionate even after the sex was over and stayed to watch another movie with me.

Since I have kids and they don't know him he said he'd leave so they don't wake up to an unknown person in my bed, which I appreciated. Then he texted me when he got home and we chatted for a few before he said good night beautiful.

So today, I text him around 2:30 saying again how much I enjoyed the night with him and made a sexy comment about how much I enjoyed it. He works midnights and sleeps until 4ish so I didn't expect a reply right away, but when I saw him make a post on FB around 5 but still no reply to my text or even a hello I started to wonder.
Long story short, I asked him if he was one of those guys who loses interest after sex- not trying to be rude, just being upfront with what I was wondering. He said not at all and that his phone died- I text him a couple of other times well into the night and the only response I got back was that work was busy- yet he had time to post things on FB and reply to 5 comments on one of his posts at about the same time he told me work was busy.

I think it's obvious I'm getting the blow off now, but just hoping some guy can explain this to me. I'm a big girl, if he was just looking for friends with benefits fine, just be honest about it. What is f'n with my head is how sweet and affectionate and chatty he was all week and even after we had sex last night and now it's like crickets are chirpping

1

What Guys Said 1

• It can be a number of things really. It's possible you're simply being blown off, or he could be contemplating what he wants from you. Have you had communication since? It's difficult for women since they have sex drives just like men do, yet men seem to at times lose interest if they get it too soon, unless they were after sex from the beginning.