I dont understand why he behaved like this :((? British man?

I was together with a British man for 20 days and we really liked and enjoyed each other. He invited me go to a pub. I said I dont know if I can come. I have lots of works to do today. He said maybe another day and blocked me :( I contacted to him. He just ignored me. Did I make mistake? Why was he angry?

Nobody answers :(

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he thought you were not interested?

If not that.. Doesn't seem like you've done anything wrong tbh

• If only I could go to his invitation. There was not going to be any problem :((
      He ignored me now. I texted him 3 times, but no answers. by the way, where r u from originally?

• he wanted you for a purpose and it was not filled. So he throw the trash away.
    Nothing to offend you but he was thinking of you as an object probably.

• Not really, after we had a good time, he was enthusiasitic about meeting up. But I said I can't come no time and he thought that I am refusing him. He was arrogant a bit. But I didn't say anything bad intentionally. I am so sad.

• He was just not into you.

What Girls Said 0