Girls, Does a man's profession matter to women?

Does it really matter if a man is-
1. Doctor
2. Engineer
3. lawyer
4. teacher
5. professional dog trainer
6. Zoo keeper
7. counsellor
8. Photographer. Or any other profession.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care at all about careers, as long as someone works, that's good enough for me.

What Girls Said 13

• Ooh, I'd love to date a professional dog trainer or a zoo keeper ;) But no, it doesn't really matter.

• As long as he is coming home to me after he leaves work, where he works or what he does while he's there isn't important as long as he's truly passionate about what he does and enjoys doing it.

• Other careers are more impressive than others but no, it doesn't matter much to me.
    As long as it pays well (I'm not looking for gold to dig... I'm talking about not having to struggle to pay bills), he's happy with it, and it doesn't make it really difficult to see him, I'm fine with it.
    Of course I'm 19 so at my age people just work in retail and fast food but several years down the line, this is my view on the matter.

• To me know. Just needs to have a good steady job.

• Yes I'm disturbed if they abuse kids or animals or their computers in their jobs.

I rather he has a job working in the sea or being involved with the environment

• As long as he can spend quality time with her, it doesn't matter.

• Not really. I would date a guy with any of the professions mentioned. It more important that he is doing a steady and legal job.

• I guess I don't care what he does so much, but it's attractive if he's really passionate about his work. I was gonna say all I care about is that he's passionate about his work and then realized that the man I'm dating now finds his job pretty boring but stays out of inertia.

• Damn, I'd sure like to date a Zoo keeper ;o

media.giphy.com/media/lrw5HXVKYozeg/giphy.gif

• Yeah it matters to me if we are both paying for the same household.

• Profession- nah
    Work ethic - yup

• of course it does

• It doesn't matter unless they run an underage brothel in Thailand or a meth lab.