You would think the prettier girls on the attraction scale 8-10 would have vaginas that smell like flowers, fruit or chocolate. But why don't they?

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Girl

• well aren't u quite the attention seeker.

0|2
    1|1
    • I expect you to smell like straw Berrys and Cherri's 🍓🍒💥👉👌😋💋👅💦💦☔️🙌🙌

• Show All
    • Definitely one sexy lioness

• Strawberries and cherries are my favorite fruit, lions are my favorite animals, and you are one of my favorite gager I've seen so far. Truly one of a kind 😍😘💁🏽🍌

Most Helpful Guy

• Because one hole smells like fish and spits acid other is literally full of shit. They're both pretty overrated

0|2
    0|0
    • still we love burying our face into it, ironic :D

• I know, I know, it contradicts logic, but such is true with any affairs pertaining to women ;)

What Girls Said 15

• Because vaginas are not flowers, fruit or chocolate. Vaginas are vaginas, no matter how pretty of a girl they belong to. They're supposed to smell like vaginas.

4|2
    1|2
  • Unfortunately, vaginas smell like vaginas because they *are* vaginas. A floral scent doesn't spring out of nowhere. The testicles of attractive men still smell like testicles. Can't fight nature.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because we're not in toy story.

0|1
    2|1
  • Why would you think that?
    That makes no sense whatsoever

1|3
    0|0
  • Because vaginas are supposed to smell like how vaginas are supposed to.

2|1
    0|0
  • LOL LOL LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Because that's not how the world works...

2|2
    0|1
  • Because they're fucking humans too? Go home, troll, you failed. You failed hard. Mommy's waiting for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol wtf is that about I'm not even trolling

• Show All
    • Are you implying I'm a hypocrite for adoring the opposite sex? I don't see how that is the same as intensionally trying to be hostile.

• I'm just implying how your question is very immature because an adult should know that that kind of thinking is stupid.

• Its according to what they eat and drink

1|0
    1|0
  • its not the rule... the smell of vag is influenced by eating habits and hygiene...

0|2
    0|0
  • Because everyone has the potential to smell shitty.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is not how it works, it is not a flower or chocolate it, is a vagina unless you push in flowers and chocolate down there it is gonna smell like a vagina. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make flavored lube for that. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Only you think that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• no girl's vagina smells of flowers, fruit or chocolate whether she is attractive or not, at best it can smell of soap sometimes... you're just delusional...

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't really wash.

1|1
    4|0
  • Lol what? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • A vagina's smell is only as attractive as its owner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the halo effect. Everybody's asshole stanks but for some reason if we make it pretty we think it'll stank better

0|0
    0|0