Setting myself up for failure?

So i've been seeing this girl and she's amazing, i really like her. I feel as though she's sort of giving mixed signals however. Sometimes she will ask me to hang out or come over and I do, but when I ask her sometimes she's hesitant or says she has other plans. I feel like im constantly focusing on the negatives of the situation and I dont want it to lead to a bad outcome. Any advice on how I should play this or opinions on whether or not she seems interested would be greatly appreciated :)

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• "Sometimes she will ask me to hang out or come over and I do, but when I ask her sometimes she's hesitant or says she has other plans."

^since she's askin u to hang out at least... it's ok i'd tell...

also if it happens only SOMETIMES... it's ok again... u should start worry if it happens always and not just stometimes... perhaps she might be busy indeed or have other plans... ;)

"I feel like im constantly focusing on the negatives of the situation and I dont want it to lead to a bad outcome. Any advice on how I should play this or opinions on whether or not she seems interested would be greatly appreciated "

^just checkhow often it happens... if she says more and more frequently she has plans and stuff like dat... means her interest started to fade away bro... ;)

0|0
    0|0