Women dating younger men is acceptable (let's say a 4-6 year gap) ?

• Totally fine
  • Maybe not so much
  • It's ideal to be with someone your age or older

Most Helpful Guy

• Like 95% of women into me (that I actually pay attention to) end up being about two to four years older than me. 4-6 years happens a lot less. I think the older you get the more acceptable it becomes but a 22 year old dating a 26 year old feels weird to me but not as weird as a 17 year old dating a 21 year old which is better than a 9 year old and a 13 year old. It's the same age gap but the way maturity works I feel like the changes between 18 and 19 are much more frequent than 24 to 25. So I'd need more context before I'd say it was acceptable. If both are Post college I'd say yes if either is still in high school I'd say no everything in between I'd need more details

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing with dating younger guys is that nobody cares except for you. People usually can't tell right off the bat anyways until you tell them, then they're like "really?" then you're like "yeah" and that's it. Then they'll forget or gossip a bit about it but that's it. Honestly, nobody really cares as long as he's fine in all other aspects.

What Guys Said 11

• Acceptable according to whom? Who gets the final say in what is or is not ok for us to do? Fuck that. You only get one life and then you turn into worm food. Do what you want.

• If you're asking if society would approve, I don't think many would care much. Some may be surprised because they wouldn't date a 5 year younger guy.

• You're making that boy a very happy man.

• Not a big deal; totally fine

• Fine, and I dig in elder chick's + I just need a spark, I would even bang 10yrs elder person.

• Sure. Even bigger gaps are good :)

• Or bigger. Totally fine.

• totally filerrrrrrrrrrrrr

• It's fine if both people are into it. There was a time when I'd be fine dating a girl 4-6 years older, but now I'd definitely go younger.

• oath! haha i strive for a relationship where she's a few years older than me. know idea why but i love them

• Most people are trash. If I find someone who isn't, I don't much give a fuck what their age is.

What Girls Said 8

• It should be acceptable, to be honest, but the majority of people will not see it this way. Even I have to admit I don't like the idea as much as a woman dating older men, but that's also because I had a bad experience dating a younger guy and I'm just naturally attracted to older men.

• i think its fine... to each their preference

• Totally fine.. 😊

• I think its fine but I must say the Mrs robinsons will always make me chuckle because its so obvious all she wants is sex.

• I see it as fine

• It's okay to date a younger man, but I wouldn't do it.

• As long as nobody underage is involved.
    After age 22 something as little as a 4 year difference is practically the same age.
    Something like 18 and 24 is odd because of the two being in different life stages but I wouldn't even call that unacceptable, it just doesn't seem like it would work that well.

• If he is over 18. There should be no problem.