When the relationship is not working out, would you rather end it or wait him/her to end it? And why?

In this case you feel unattracted to him/her anymore and she/him knew that they are undesirable by you anymore. Would you have the guts to say break up or what?

• no, I don't have a heart to let someone down, and I wish they would end it first
    29% (4)40% (2)32% (6)Vote
  • yes, I say what I need to say.
    71% (10)60% (3)68% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I end it- life is too short to waste time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i've ended it twice. not because I'm a heartless person, but because i respect them too much to drag it out and give them the illusion that I'm so in love when I'm just... not.

if i keep waiting and waiting, it only chokes me and deceives him.
    easily the most painful thing to do, but i couldn't leave it that way for too long.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just end it, it may be hard, but its going to end anyway so do both of you a favor and get it over with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm not feeling it then it's just the decent thing to do by ending it. It might not be easy but that's a part of like.. sometimes you get dumped and other times you are the one doing the dumping. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i think honesty should be used here!!

0|0
    0|0
  • for me i guess it really depends on the guy and what king of person he is and why i lost interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather end it, I tried it the other way and it did not work out well.

0|0
    0|0