Should I feel bad for not liking my guy friend?

I always promised myself that I would never be "one of those girls'' that gets her guy friends to like her even though deep down she doesn't feel the same, but continues to make them feel as though they have a chance, when in actuality it's nowhere close to that. Anyways, I have this guy friend who has lately become more flirty w/ me. He does everything a guy would do if he liked a girl, and it's upsets me. I've tried giving subtle hints I don't like him like that. For example talking 'bout other guys or mentioning him as a good friend, but it's not working. I don't want to hurt him... but how do I make it clear? I'm 4 years older than him and he's not my type. Yes, we have things in common but that's it. I know there's no way of telling someone your not interested in in a nice way. Rejection hurts and I DON'T like leading people on. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• So... have you tried talking to him?

• That's the point I'm trying to make... What I listed up above is not working. I don't want to hurt the guy, but how do I tell him I'm not interest without coming off conceited or bitchy?

• First ask him if he actually likes you like that cause it's not always the case. If he does like you like that tell him you only see him as a good ftiend and nothing more. That's the truth so he'll have to deal with it.

• Alright, that's probably more logical to do that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0