Why are women jealous of me?

I look like a model and a lot of them hate me for it. This sometimes makes me so sad. I have been approached many times but i dont even want to be a model. Women usually treat me like a threat, or they make comments about my body and sometimes exclude or it makes it hard for me to make friends. I m not a bitch. So.. thats not the case. I can't help the way my body is, i can't HELP the way i look. And by the way looks dont mean anything since its just... well.. looks, Im grateful everyday to God for other things like health and such. How do i deal when women try to sabotage me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think all women will hate you for being good looking, only the insecure ones, some people would like you for your looks but if you'll tell them that you know that you look good it will seem a little arrogant. As in your question itself some people might assume you to be arrogant, stick to the ones that really understand you, and you can downplay yourself sometimes to seem to others that you're not perfect. I'm not saying that you should feel insecure because of your looks, it's great that you're self confident, just make sure that you don't look over confident because of how you look.

Most Helpful Girl

• I for one just hate people who have it easier than me in life simply because they're good looking, all while they have done nothing to reserve what they got. I don't know you but maybe that's also the Motivation of others as well

What Guys Said 1

• They are jealous bitches. Don't pay attention to them just be awesome

What Girls Said 3

• I know some people who think really highly of themselves when actually they're not that great which annoys people around them... that's the case with you too I guess

• Some women are dumb... bitches... can't help that in any manner... you can make friends... not all are same... not all women will hate you.. I like women only for their behavior... looks don't matter to me

• I believe that you do something that triggers their strange behavior. If you're really nice and down to earth those who get to know you just a little bit won't be trearing you badly...

• no... i dont, they just assume im not nice or i dont know... its just hard