He says he doesn't believe me :( please help I love him so much!

So I meet this guy 9 month ago, we were never together but we hooked up a lot and texted everyday all day. More than one of his friends told me he liked me but when we talked about it he said he only wanted to be friends so we kept it that way.

His best friend said he hadn't been seeing any other girl since we meet. And I know his friends have told him he should start dating me for real.

I started seeing this other guy and he got really angry and deleted me from Facebook and stuff, his friends told me he was upset about the new guy. But we made up and became friends again. then I meet a few new guys and he got upset again. I really like this guy so I took a break from dating and focused on other stuff instead.

One night we got in a fight and I lied and said I never liked him and that he didn't mean anything to me. He got really angry, or maybe sad? that I said that and stopped talking to me. I told him I didn't mean what I said but he said that for him "it was over" I didn't get it because we never really dated.

Now when we talk he says I screwed it all up and that he can't believe me when I tell him that I still care and that he feels like he doesn't mean anything to me. when I told him I miss him he said.."are you sure its me your missing and not Jake?"..Jake being the first guy I dated after he said he didn't wanna be more than friends..

I don't get it..doe's he like me? why is he so upset? did he ever like me more than friends? I love him would do anything for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• k first things first you 2 texted all the time nd hook up quite a bit, if hadn't been seeing ne1 else then he obvs like u.

first things first he most likely said he only wanted to be friends because relationships tend to f*** things up.

second if he kept himself single the entire time you two knew each other he was keeping it that way so he dint get you upset..

third I thought us guys were clueless, take the time to pay attention to how they say things and how they act not to the litteral words they use.. what a guy really thinks is in the little things he does

guys tend to keep things to themselves so you really gotta pay attention

and yes he obviously cares he just doesn't believe you do...

so the most I can do to help you is just hang around with him nd help him to build a trust toward u, otherwise yur just gonna be swimmin upstream all the words in the world won't change a thing you have to act like no other guy matters and get close to him

first hang out in crowds wth him nd when you two get more fond of each other try nd get him alone but in a public place

after that it's all on you

• Because relationships tend to f*** things up. "

WhY does everyone keep saying that lol

They never explain it, like I guess you just know when it happens & then it just becomes a truism that no one will elaborate on- Could YOU please elaborate on that please?