Why doesn't he just let me go?

i caught feelings for my friends with benefits, i tried to end it since im pretty sure he doesn't want a relationship, but he knows this and keeps pretending like nothings wrong.

he avoids any talk about the relationship also.

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't let you go because he's getting free pussy. This is why friends with benefits doesn't work

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he let it go? He is getting what he wants. But it clearly isn't working for you anymore. Quit hanging on in hopes it will change for him because you are causing yourself more pain by doing so. He doesn't have to agree to end it, if you want to end it be done with him and move on to someone who wants the same thing. Lots of fish in the barrel though I know it doesn't feel like that right now.

What Guys Said 2

• Cut ties before you get hurt. I've seen a very example of this and he's a massive prick for dragging it on.

He just likes easy sex.

The fun is over for you, you want more. Don't play the game if you aren't enjoying it, move on!

• Well then if you like him, ask him to be honest when saying whether he likes you or not. If doesn't then you must stop because carrying on would break your heart!

What Girls Said 0